Highway Maintenance Worker
No CDL, no problem!
As a Highway Maintenance Worker we will train and pay for your CDL, so you'll be plowing snow in no time! Plus, it's a full-time position with great benefits. And the best part is this position will prepare you for career advancement in highway maintenance.
As a highway maintenance worker you’ll perform various duties along the road, including flagging, setting up traffic control and work zones, patching potholes and general labor using a shovel, chain saw and more!
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
- Must obtain Class B CDL with tanker endorsement without airbrake restriction within 6 months
- MUST be able to pass a Physical Ability Test (lift 50-100 lbs)
- MUST pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Applicants must also have an email address to apply
You’ll start out at $18.45 per hour, then once you get your CDL within 6 months, you will be reclassified to a Highway Technician 1 at an hourly rate of $19.15.