COME DRIVE WITH US!
Winter seasonal CDL driver positions are available statewide each fall and winter. Responsibilities for these jobs include roadway maintenance and repair activities, such as snow and ice treatment, picking up litter along the highways, flagging traffic in work zones, basic general labor, as well as miscellaneous duties.
- MUST have a valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and no air brake restriction
- MUST have three months training or three months experience in operation of basic equipment
- MUST be able to pass a Physical Ability Test (lift 50-100 lbs)
- MUST pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Applicants must also have an email address to apply
These are Highway Technician 1 winter seasonal positions at $18.59 per hour and are not to exceed 1,000 hours.