WEEK OF JULY 3, 2022
The following construction projects are anticipated to affect highways in Franklin County next week. All outlined work is weather permitting. Visit OHGO.com for travel updates or follow the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District 6 on Facebook or Twitter for current Franklin County construction information.
- The I-270 northbound ramp to Cemetery Rd. eastbound will close overnight (8 p.m. - 5 a.m.) on Tuesday, July 5.
- Detour: I-270 northbound to Tuttle Crossing Blvd. to I-270 southbound to Cemetery Rd. eastbound.
- The Cemetery Rd. westbound ramp to I-270 southbound will close overnight (8 p.m. -5 a.m.) on Tuesday, July 5.
- Detour: Cemetery Rd. westbound to Avery Rd. to Cemetery Rd. eastbound to I-270 southbound.
- Cemetery Rd. eastbound and westbound at I-270 will have overnight lane restrictions (8 p.m. - 5 a.m.) on Tuesday, July 5.
To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed, and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone. Remember, move over or slow down.