Ohio is establishing a network of State and US and bicycle routes which will provide bicyclists with safe and convenient connections through and to population centerand destinations in Ohio. The system will serve as a strong backbone that local and regional bike networks can build on and connect to across the state.
ODOT is currently collecting resolutions to designate both State and US Bike Routes in Ohio. Please submit signed resolutions to BikeOhio@dot.ohio.gov.
- Ohio's State and US Bike Route System Review
- State and US Bike Route System Map
- USBR by Jurisdiction - December 2021
- Overview and Implementation Guide (PDF)
- Bicycle Route Realignment Request Form
- Resolution Template (Word)
- Bike Route Descriptions (PDF)
- Adventure Cycling Association Ride A U.S. Bicycle Route