SBE Set-Aside Projects - Contracts
The information in this section applies to the projects at the link above.
- Your firm must be SBE Certified AND Prequalified with ODOT at the time of bid.
- Find out more about the ODOT SBE Program and Prequalification.
- The SBE certified contractor awarded this project will be the prime contractor for the project and must self-perform at least 30% of the work on the project.
- Proposal Note 019
- Please review the requirements for bidding online for ODOT projects.
- Bidders use Expedite Bid to fill out bids and then bid online. Learn how to download Expedite Bid below, and view the Expedite Bid instructions for more info.
Expedite Bid Software
To download Expedite Bid, please follow these steps:
- Go to www.bidx.com and log in.
- Go to the agency home page. You may need to select the agency you want to submit a bid to and click Go.
- Click on the Expedite link in the Downloads box on the upper right-hand side of the home page.
- Fill out the form entirely (please enter just your fist name in the name field) and press the Download Expedite button.
- You will see a list of agencies. Scroll down to your desired agency and click on the Expedite Bid software link to download the correct version to your computer.
SBE Set-Aside Projects - Consultant Services
SBE set-aside projects administered by the Office of Consultant Services are incorporated into that office's usual programs of projects for consultants (i.e., programmatics). At the Office of Consultant Services webpage, scroll down until you see FUTURE CONSULTANT PROGRAM & SELECTION SCHEDULE in the left-hand navigation bar. Below this text are a number of links. Open any of the links labeled Future Programmatic [date] and use your web browser's search function to search for SBE Set-aside. Note that SBE set-aside information will not yet be available for some future programmatics. Information on submitting bids and prequalification requirements is available on the same webpage.