This sample agenda can be used to guide a Traffic Incident Management (TIM) meeting for construction projects. Download the editable .docx template from the Attachment field on this page.
TIM Meeting Agenda
- Overview of the Construction Project
- Discussion on How Traffic will be Maintained
- Traffic Patterns, Contra Flow?
- Identify Potential Traffic Issues
- Project specific work/phasing concerns?
- Responders concerns?
- OTIM Program & Training
- Has everyone been trained through OTIM?
- Project Specific Traffic Incident Management Plan (TIMP)
- Incident Detour Plans (Playbook)
- Identification of sensitive areas to avoid detouring traffic
- Potential staging areas for responders
- Emergency ingress/egress sites
- Notification call out procedure
- Roster of contact information (including Contractor TIM Contact(s))
- Distribution of the TIMP and Roster
- Traffic Cameras
- Towing & Recovery Incentive Program (TRIP)
- AAR (After Action Review)