The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) and the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) will hold an information session regarding the Brent Spence Bridge Corridor Project for those interested in working on the project. This session is for existing firms and those interested in starting a business and working on the project.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Project overview
- DBE reciprocity agreement between ODOT and the KYTC
- ODOT & KYTC Pre-qualification requirements for the project
- Overview of the Progressive Design Build model
- DBE Supportive Services
- Overview of U.S. Department of Labor Davis Bacon requirements
Registration will take place from 8:30-9 a.m.
Information Session from 9 a.m. to Noon
The State of Ohio is a disability inclusion state. We promote access to our meetings and trainings. To request a reasonable accommodation for this event due to a disability, please contact the meeting organizer listed above at least 3 days prior to the event (if possible).
Following the Information Session, there will be a DBEs/Prime Contractors/Prime Consultants Matchmaker from 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Registration is required.
- Gain access to a large pool of DBE firms to work with- from Ohio, Kentucky, and SE Indiana
- Discuss opportunities to work with more firms to meet project goals
- Meet one-on-one in 15-minute intervals to discuss the services offered by the DBEs