I-75 Reconstruction and Widening
Reconstruct and widen I-75 from just north of the Linn Street overpass to the northern limits of the bridge over Findlay Street. The project will also:
- Replace the Linn Street overpass with I-75.
- Reconstruct Gest Street from Freeman Avenue to U.S. 50. The reconstruction of Gest Street will eliminate the roadway connection from Gest Street to Linn Street.
- Replace pedestrian access from Gest Street to Linn Street.
- Replace the Ezzard Charles Drive overpass over I-75.
- Reconstruct portions of Western Avenue.
- Cul-de-sac West Court Street.
- Construct new I-75 ramps to and from Freeman Avenue, Western Avenue, and Ninth Street.
View Project's Public Comments ()Icon
Public comments regarding our projects are always welcome!
This section is for frequently asked questions and project-related questions. You may notice that some projects require one or more formal comment period(s) with deadlines for comments to be considered during certain phase(s) of the project development process. Typically called the “public comment period," this is when ODOT asks the public for input before an important decision needs to be made, such as choosing a preferred alternative. You may notice these periods generally occur immediately following a public meeting.
All comments received, regardless of when or how they are submitted, will be reviewed and considered and/or responded to by the ODOT project team. Comments received through this forum will, when appropriate, be publicly posted along with ODOT’s response; Such comments will be moderated to remove personal information prior to posting.
Please let us know if you have questions, and thank you for your interest and input on the project!
Filter by Area of Interest
You can filter this list filtering with the topics on the list below.