The Division of Human Resources administers services and information to state employees related to department policy, payroll, benefits, classification and compensation, recruiting, training and more. Human Resources' offices include:
- Personnel: Manages personnel actions, payroll, benefits, and disability.
- For more information, see ODOT Jobs.
- Employee Development and LEAN: Coordinates training and ensures efficient work habits.
- Labor Relations: Acts a liaison between management and employees.
- Safety: Sets and enforces safety standards and develops safety protocol.
- Workforce Diversity: Promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and retention in our workforce.
Careers at ODOT
For more information on available careers at the Ohio Department of Transportation, see ODOT Jobs.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Program
For more information on this program, please click here.