The Division of Human Resources administers services and information to state employees related to department policy, payroll, benefits, classification and compensation, recruiting, training and more. Human Resources' offices include:
- Personnel: Manages personnel actions, payroll, benefits, and disability.
- For more information, see ODOT Jobs.
- Employee Development and LEAN: Coordinates training and ensures efficient work habits.
- Labor Relations: Acts a liaison between management and employees.
- Safety: Sets and enforces safety standards and develops safety protocol.
- Workforce Diversity: Promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and retention in our workforce.
Careers at ODOT
For more information on available careers at the Ohio Department of Transportation, see ODOT Jobs.