The Division of Human Resources administers services and information to state employees related to department policy, payroll, benefits, classification and compensation, recruiting, training and more. Human Resources' offices include:
- Personnel: Manages personnel actions, payroll, benefits, and disability.
- For more information, see ODOT Jobs.
- Employee Development and LEAN: Coordinates training and ensures efficient work habits.
- Labor Relations: Acts a liaison between management and employees.
- Safety: Sets and enforces safety standards and develops safety protocol.
- Workforce Diversity: Promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and retention in our workforce.
Careers at ODOT
With a mission to provide safe and easy movement of people and goods from place to place, ODOT is responsible for maintaining one of the largest transportation networks in the nation. We're seeking hard-working and qualified folks to join our team to help us fulfil that mission.
For more information on available careers at the Ohio Department of Transportation, see ODOT Jobs.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Program
The mission of the ODOT Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Program is to take result oriented steps to ensure equal employment opportunity for women, minorities, veterans and people with disabilities. For more information on this program, please click here.