The Division of Operations supports the safe and efficient movement of people, goods, and services throughout Ohio’s transportation system. Offices within the division include:
- Aviation: Maintains state aircrafts, provides aerial support, and helps support public-use airports in Ohio
- Maintenance Operations: Oversees snow and ice removal, hauling permits, and highway beautification
- Traffic Operations: Provides engineering expertise in signs, signals, pavement markings and more
- Traffic Management: Oversees emergency operations, speed regulations, weather monitoring, and the Traffic Management Center (TMC)
- Emergency Operations: Manages and coordinates ODOT’s statewide response to disasters both natural and manmade.