Week of October 26, 2020
RICHLAND COUNTY (Thursday, October 22, 2020) – The following construction projects are anticipated to affect highways in Richland County next week. All outlined work is weather permitting.
U.S. Route 30 major rehabilitation – U.S. 30, from state Route 309 to just east of the 5th Avenue ramps, will have single lane closures for a major rehabilitation project. Traffic will always be maintained.
- Crews will be working on Longview Avenue east, between Route 13 and Route 545, to complete drainage work and pavement widening. Traffic will be maintained by flaggers.
- Daytime single lane closures on U.S. 30 eastbound and westbound throughout the project to install embankment and grade adjustment to the temporary shoulder pavement.
- Work continues on the west side of Route 39 while traffic is maintained on the east side.
- Traffic on state Route 545 is shifted on the west side while work continues on the east side of the roadway. Traffic will be maintained with a signalized closure on Route 545, under U.S. 30.
- U.S. 30 structure work – U.S. 30 eastbound traffic lanes have been shifted over Bowman Street so that crews can complete structure work. Two 11’ lanes will be maintained on U.S. 30 eastbound.
- Crews continue work on the Bowman Street structure work under U.S. 30. Traffic on Bowman Street will be maintained by flaggers.
Estimated completion: May 2023
State Route 430 bridge repairs – State Route 430 in the city of Mansfield, between W. Park Boulevard and Morningside Drive, will have one lane of traffic maintained in each direction for a bridge repair project. Estimated completion: October 2020