Ashtabula County (Thursday, April 22, 2021) – The following construction projects are anticipated to affect highways in Ashtabula County next week. All scheduled work is weather permitting.
State Route 7 chip seal, Andover & Williamsfield Townships
NEW IMPACT – Beginning on Monday, May 10, State Route 7 between U.S. 322 and U.S. 6 will have various daily lane restrictions for pavement repairs. Estimated completion, late July 2021.
State Route 534 resurfacing, Geneva & Harpersfield Township
NEW IMPACT – Beginning on Monday, May 3, State Route 534 in the following locations will have various lane restrictions:
- River Rd. to I-90
- Ruth St. to U.S. 20
Estimated completion, late July 2021.
Various routes, crack sealing, Ashtabula County
NEW IMPACTS – Beginning on Monday, April 26, the following routes will have occasional lane restrictions for crack sealing:
- U.S. 6 between the Geauga County line and State Route 534.
- U.S. 6 between State Route 7 and State Route 45
- U.S. 20 between the Geauga County line and State Route 534.
- State Route 45 between Orwell and Rock Creek
- State Route 45 just north of U.S. 20
Estimated completion, late May 2021.