Business & Economic Opportunity ensures that ODOT's disadvantaged, minority and small business enterprises set-aside amounts for participation in transportation projects. Programs included under Business & Economic Opportunity's responsibility include:
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Encouraging Diversity, Growth & Equity (EDGE)
- Veteran-Friendly Business Enterprise (VFBE)
Applications for DBE and SBE certification are handled within ODOT, while certifications for the MBE, EDGE, and VFBE programs are managed at the Ohio Department of Administrative Services (DAS).
Use the cards below to learn more about each program.