ODOT relies on high quality traffic data to support its planning, engineering and operation activities. This section is responsible for programming, collecting, analyzing and reporting traffic monitoring data for interstate, US and state routes in Ohio. Traffic monitoring data includes vehicle volume, vehicle classification and weigh-in-motion. Data is collected using manual, portable (road tube) and permanent Automatic Traffic Recorders (ATR) and Intelligent Transportation Systems (TIS) methods.
The following Products & Services are managed, maintained and updated by the Traffic Monitoring staff:
- Annual Adjustment Factors
- Axle Correction Factors
- Daily Vehicle Miles Traveled Reports
- FHWA Vehicle Classification Scheme F Report
- Hourly Percentage by Vehicle Type
- K&D Factors
- Monthly Variation Reports (formerly Annual Comparisons by Functional Classification)
- Seasonal Adjustment Factors
Visit the Technical Services Resources Catalog to search for and find specific content related to products and services. Or just use the search at the top of the page.