Each Real Estate Academy training program is prepared and offered with the intention of achieving the following objectives:
- provide cross-training opportunities for all current staff
- provide a well-rounded program for new employees
- provide courses in each right of way discipline to enhance performance of current duties.
- provide right of way consultants with specific Ohio and ODOT rules for the right of way acquisitions process.
Online Real Estate Academy courses will be hosted through the Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP). Visit LTAP's eLearning page for a full catalog of all available courses, instructions, and access to the eLearning system.
In-person Real Estate Academy courses and training opportunities will be posted to this page as they are scheduled. Click on the course title to learn more.
- Acquisition 101 – Title Procedures
April 27, April 29 and May 4
All consultants selected to work on ODOT transportation projects need to be prequalified.
Other Available Training
This training should be used to refresh you knowledge or brush up on skills. These informational videos do not have a test, nor do they count towards your prequalification.