Scenario 1 – Creating an OH|ID User Account
This scenario details the steps needed for a carrier or Permit Service to create an OH|ID Account.
Creating an OH|ID User Account
Click the OH-ID Account Creation Link Button on this page (or here) to create an OH|ID User Account.
The Create Your OH|ID Account: Profile Information screen will be displayed.
- Complete all known information and all required fields.
Note: Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- Select the I Agree checkbox to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Next button to proceed to the next screen.
The Create Your OH|ID Account: Security Setup screen will be displayed.
Create Your OH|ID Account: Security Setup
- Enter a Username in the Username field.
- Enter a Password in the Password and Confirm New Password fields.
- Select a Password Recovery Method of Email, Mobile Number, and/or Security Questions and enter the corresponding information.
Note: Multiple Password Recovery Methods can be selected.
- Click the Create Account button.
The Create Your OH|ID Account: Confirmation screen will be displayed.
Create Your OH|ID Account: Confirmation screen
- Close the Create Your OH|ID Account: Confirmation window.